Quick Veggie SoupFrom coda26 6 years ago
- 1 large carrot, diced (can omit if the carrots in the mixed veggies are enough for you) shopping list
- 1 cup diced red onion shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups diced green cabbage shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced finely shopping list
- 1 box Imagine Organic Low Sodium Veggie broth shopping list
- 1 TBS. herb Ox Granulated No salt chicken bouillon shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed veggies (green beans, peas, corn, carrots), thawed shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini (optional) shopping list
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 TBS. tomato paste shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. Mrs. Dash seasoning (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute the carrot (if using), onion, and garlic over medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add broth, bouillon, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, mixed veggies, basil, oregano, and Mrs. Dash (if using); bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- If using zuchinni, stir in and heat 4-5 more minutes.
- Stir in salt and serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- coda26 Fullerton
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookcoda26 Fullerton
- Not added to any groups yet!