Chicken Baked Pork ChopsFrom charwheat 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to 350° F.
- Season chops with salt and pepper or anyway you like.
- Brown in frying pan in oil. When brown, remove.
- Mix soup and water and add to frying pan to pick up pork bits.
- Spoon small amount of sauce into 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- Add chops then cover with the rest of the sauce mixture.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes then turn pork chops over.
- Replace foil and cook for 25 to 35 minutes more or until pork is done.
The Cookcharwheat Warren, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!