Pineapple Lemon Cheese PieFrom charry382 7 years ago
- 1 (8oz) can crushed pineapples, drained w/ juice reserved shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon gelatin mix shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pineapple juice and water until it makes one cup. Pour into medium saucepan and heat until boiling. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar and pineapples until blended and creamy. Slowly add the gelatin mixture and continue beating. Cover and refrigerate mixture until it begins to set, do not let it set completely.
- Remove from refrigerator and fold in whipping topping. Spoon entire mixture in graham cracker crust. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top of pie, if desired and then refrigerate for about an hour.
The Cookcharry382 Los Angeles, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!