Homemade Peach Ice CreamFrom dedi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine chopped peaches, peach soda and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and "mash" peaches w/ potato masher or by hand. Set aside.
- In blender, mix 2 c. whole milk, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk. Pour into ice cream canister.
- Stir in "mashed" peaches.
- Add milk to fill line of canister. Stir well.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- In my 6 qt. electric freezer it takes about 30 - 40 minutes to freeze.