Wild Rice SaladFrom jang 8 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Cook Wild Rice – preferably in Rice Cooker.
- 2. Set aside until cool – put in the fridge (can be made in advance)
- 3. Cut the broccoli into florets, steam until cook- Leave to cool
- 4. Half the cherry tomato
- 5. In a large bowl, mixed Mustard with Lemon Juice, followed by olive oil + salt & pepper to taste
- 6. Stir in Wild Rice, followed by Broccoli and cherry tomato into mixture (can be stored in fridge for another 30 mins to serve chill)
- 7. Garnish with Cilantro before serving
The Cookjang Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!