Cheesecake BrowniesFrom malsam153 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. shortening shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 C. potato starch shopping list
- 3/4 C. cornstarch shopping list
- 3/4 C. cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 3 tsp. guar gum shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- For cheesecake shopping list
- 1 8 oz. cream pkg. cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup softened butter shopping list
- 2 C. powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, cream sugar and shortening.
- add egss and vanilla flavoring. Mix well.
- add remaining ingredients. Mix well to remove all lumps.
- Spread batter into greased 9 x 13 cake pan. Set aside
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter.
- add powdered sugar and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto top of the brownie bater.
- Use knife to seirl cream cheese mixture into brownie batter.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes, until toothpick inserted in middle of brownies tests clean.
The Cookmalsam153 Broadway, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!