Lamb Chops With Mint SauceFrom econchef 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp ground coriander shopping list
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 (1- to 1 1/2-inch-thick) lamb loin chops shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Mix together the olive oil, mint, garlic, salt, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, and black pepper.
- Spread mixture over both sides of lamb chops.
- Let the lamb chops marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Broil chops about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
The Cookeconchef New Haven, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!