Paula Deens Honey ButterFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
How to make it
- Allow butter to soften slightly at room temperature.
- Using and electric mixer, whip butter and honey together in a bowl until well mixed.
- To give the butter an extra flair, you can:
- * put the butter mixture in a butter mold and allow to chill;
- * roll butter up in wax paper, allow it to chill, and slice when
- ready to use;
- * spread softened butter in a shallow pan, chill, and, when it is
- firm, use miniature cookie cutters to make different shapes;
- * run semichilled butter through a pastry bag, using a star tip.
- You can also adapt the above to suit your needs. For
- example, you can add fresh strawberries, blueberries, peaches
- or other fruit. Fresh herbs like basil, thyme, and oregano-as well
- as fresh garlic-help make wonderful herbed butter (for this you
- need to omit the honey).
- Served at The Lady & Sons.