Tangy Fruit PunchFrom angelbaby31766 8 years ago
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 3/4 cup lemonade concentrate shopping list
- 1 cup water, divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large ripe bananas shopping list
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed shopping list
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled shopping list
How to make it
- In a punch bowl or large container, combine pineapple juice, orange juice, lemonade concentrate, 1/2 cup water and sugar.
- Place bananas, strawberries and remaining water in blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir into the juice mixture. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
The Cookangelbaby31766 Lincoln, NE
- Not added to any groups yet!