Paula Deens Sesame Chicken StripsFrom cardinal54 7 years ago
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/2 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease a 15 by 10-inch jelly roll pan. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2-inch strips. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic. Mix well. Add chicken to mixture, coat well, and cover. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds. Remove chicken strips from sour cream mixture. Roll in crumb mixture, coating evenly. Arrange in single layer in prepared pan. Spoon butter evenly over chicken. Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and golden brown.