Lady and Sons Fried Pork ChopsFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle the seasonings on both sides of the pork chops, rubbing them thoroughly into the meat.
- Pour buttermilk over meat and turn to coat all sides.
- Season flour generously with house seasoning and roll each chop into flour, and shake off the excess.
- Drop the chops 2 at a time into hot, deep oil (350 degrees), and cook until outside is golden brown.
- Take one chop out and cut at thickest part to test doneness and adjust time accordingly for the rest.
- Drain on paper towels.