Jamaican Fried DumplingsFrom jamaicansfood 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix flour baking powder and salt in a medium bowl with a whisk.
- Bind the flour with warm water or milk
- When it comes together remove bowl and knead.
- If preparing for soup or stew, spoonfuls can be dropped for 15-20 minutes (stop here)! If frying, divide dough in 2, roll into a 6×2 inch shape.
- Put on a cutting board and cut in 1/2 inch diagonals.
- Heat enough oil to deep fry, about 5 mins. per side till golden.
The Cookjamaicansfood Beverly Hills, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!