Stir Fried Chicken With VegetablesFrom nunasdream 8 years ago
- 500g chicken shopping list
- 1 Yellow Capcicum (Sliced) shopping list
- 300g mushrooms (Quartered) shopping list
- 1 red onion (chopped) shopping list
- 2 courgettes (Sliced) shopping list
- 1 clove of garlic (Crushed) shopping list
- 2t Chillis With Seeds shopping list
- 1/4c soy sauce shopping list
- cooking oil shopping list
- Fresh noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil, Chillis and Garlic in a Wok or fry pan.
- Add Chicken and cook for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Add Onion and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add Courgettes and Capcicum, Stir fry for 2 - 3 minutes more.
- Add Mushroom and Soya sauce stir constantly.
- Remove From heat and place in a bowl and keep warm.
- Fry Noodles as per instructions and serve.
- Place Stir Fry on top.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- nunasdream London, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknunasdream London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!