BistekPhilippine-StyleFrom iyapotzki 8 years ago
- 2 pounds sirloin steak,cut into 1/4-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemin juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion rings shopping list
- 1/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the meat in lemon juice,soy sauce,pepper and salt for 1 hour or more.
- Cook onion rings in oil until transparent.Transfer to a serving dish,leaving the oil in the skillet.
- Add the meat to the skillet and cook over high heat,stirring often, until tender.
- Transfer the meat to a serving dish.Add marinade and water to the skillet,simmer for 10 minutes and pour over the meat and onion rings.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- jubs Renton, WA
- iyapotzki Manila, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookiyapotzki Manila, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!