Stuffed Flank SteaksFrom 22566 6 years ago
- 2/3 Cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup water shopping list
- 1/4 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons celery salt shopping list
- 1 Cup onion,chopped shopping list
- 1 tomato ,seeded,diced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup cucumber,peeled,seeded,chopped shopping list
- 1/4 Cup sweet green pepper,chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2 Pounds beef flank steak shopping list
- meat tenderizer(Accent) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl,mix vinegar,water,sugar and celery salt,stir in onion,tomato,cucumber,and green pepper.
- Place steak on chopping board,pound steak evenly until about 1/2" thick,score steak in diamond shapes.
- Place steak in plastic bag,pour vegetables mixture over,seal and marinate in refrigerator overnight
- Take steak from bag,saving vegetable mixture,and adding the relish into the vegetables.
- Spread vegetable mixture evenly over steak,roll up like jelly-roll starting at narrow end.
- Skewer roll with water soaked wooden picks at different places to seal in vegetable mixture,cut in 1" slices and grill for about 8 minutes on one side and 6 or 7 on the other side or until done as desired.