Filipino Fruit SaladFrom rt_girl 8 years ago
- 1 10oz Jar of Maraschiono cherries No stems shopping list
- 2-160z cans of fruit cocktail ( I just use 1 can) shopping list
- 1-20oz can of pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1-16oz bag of Frozen Shredded oung coconut (aka Buko) *** shopping list
- 1-12 oz jar of sugar palm fruit*** shopping list
- 1-can of Jackfruit*** shopping list
- 1-8oz pkg of cream cheese room temp shopping list
- 1/2 -14 oz can of sweet can of condensed milk shopping list
- 1 jar of Lychees *** shopping list
- 1 to 2 cups of fresh grapes shopping list
- 2 apples diced ( I use one green, and one red for color) shopping list
- 1-8oz tub of whip cream shopping list
- ***** you can find at the Filipino or Asian Store*** shopping list
How to make it
- Drain and rinse all fruits and set aside
- Mix the cream cheese and milk ( blend real well)
- add all fruits to the cream cheese, and milk mixture
- Gently stir all and get all the fruit creamy.
- Add the whip cream and mix again untill all is covered.
- Let chill and serve. ( I will put it in the freezer over night)
The Cookrt_girl San Diego, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!