SAUSAGE HAMBERGER ROLLFrom ronniefletcher 6 years ago
- 1 pound of sausage or hamburger shopping list
- 1medium onion shopping list
- 1 block of frozen bread dough shopping list
- 1 pound of shredded cheese ( we use mexican style) shopping list
- touch of salt- to taste shopping list
- touch of pepper - to taste shopping list
- or whatever spices you want shopping list
How to make it
- take out frozen bread dough about two hours ahead of time to let it thaw.
- cook sausage or hamburger and onion, drain excess grease and put in the freezer to let it cool.
- preheat oven to 350*
- roll out bread dough until it's nice and flat.
- put sausage or hamburger down on there then put the cheese over.
- slowly roll it
- put it on a cookie sheet seam side down and bake it for about 25- to 30 minutes until the dough is done.
- we also put bbq sauce on it for the kids.
The Cookronniefletcher St.Cloud, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!