Spicy Shrimp Vegetable StirfryFrom blueaspen 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dark toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 cup large diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup large diced green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup large diced onion shopping list
- 1 cup cubed celery shopping list
- 1 cup sliced carrot shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 24 large shrimp shelled and deveined shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a wok over medium heat.
- Add soy sauce mixture.
- Cook until lightly thickened.
- Add vegetables and red pepper flakes.
- Cook about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and 1/4 cup of water.
- Cook, stir often, until shrimp are just about cooked through, 2 - 3 minutes more.
- Makes 4 servings.
The Cookblueaspen Pleasant Hill, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!