Meatballs - Cajun styleFrom kitchenwitchcooks 8 years ago
- meatballs - Cajun style shopping list
- 2 lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 T. Tabasco pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 T. cajun seasoning shopping list
- 2 T. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 T. dried parsley flakes shopping list
- ½ c. finely chopped onion shopping list
- ½ c. seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- ½ c. whole milk shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 c. barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 c. peach preserves shopping list
- Lightly grease a medium baking sheet. In a large bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef, Tabasco sauce, cajun seasoning, worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and eggs. Form mixture into golf ball size meatballs and place on greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350oF oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until meatballs are fully cooked. Remove meatballs from oven and transfer to paper towels to absorb excess fat. In a small bowl, prepare sauce by whisking together barbecue sauce and peach preserves until well blended. Place warm meatballs in a serving dish and cover with sauce. Toss meatballs thoroughly to coat with sauce. Serve warm. shopping list
How to make it
- If you enjoy recipes, cooking and baking then you may want to check out my group here (which is new and still “under construction”)
- Kitchen Witch Cooks
- Also - check out the over 20,000 recipes that I’ve posted to
- As well as the many groups and thousands of recipes I have at
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at food pals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes!
- AND! Check out my cookbook on food pals - I’ve got thousands of delicious recipes for you to try!