Chicken And Dumplings My WayFrom jennkl 7 years ago
- 1 lb chicken, cut up shopping list
- 2 cans chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 4 celery stalks, diced shopping list
- 2 large carrots, cut up shopping list
- 1 large onion, cut up shopping list
- OPTIONAL shopping list
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2-3 medium sized potatoes, diced shopping list
How to make it
- After chicken has been cleaned and cut add to a heated stock pot and cook until no longer pink, I usually add garlic if I have it on hand.
- Remove chicken and add desired vegetables, cook until onions are translucent.
- Place chicken back into the pot and add chicken broth and canned soups.
- Let simmer, covered for 45 minutes.
- Add dumplings of your choice and simmer covered for 15 minutes longer.