Baked Hawaiian Boneless Chicken BreastFrom kitchenwitchcooks 7 years ago
- Baked Hawaiian Boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 6 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground ginger shopping list
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup sherry cooking wine shopping list
- fresh pineapple shopping list
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- Marinate 6 boneless chicken breasts in sauce for 4 hours. Remove chicken, reserve marinade. shopping list
- Put chicken breast on sheet pan and bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for about 35 minutes. Baste frequently with marinade. shopping list
- Fresh Pineapple: Combine in saucepan and simmer for about an hour. Serve with chicken. shopping list
- Servings: 6 shopping list
How to make it
- If you enjoy recipes, cooking and baking then you may want to check out my group here (which is new and still “under construction”)
- Kitchen Witch Cooks
- Also - check out the over 20,000 recipes that I’ve posted to
- As well as the many groups and thousands of recipes I have at
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at food pals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes!
- AND! Check out my cookbook on food pals - I’ve got thousands of delicious recipes for you to try!
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!