Fried ChickenFrom kitchenwitchcooks 6 years ago
- "Unfried" chicken shopping list
- 1 cup corn flakes shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 egg white shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. water shopping list
- 6 pieces chicken shopping list
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine cereal, flour and seasoned salt in shallow dish or pie plate. Beat egg white with water in separate shallow bowl. Dip meaty side of each chicken piece in egg white mixture, then in cereal mixture. shopping list
- Place chicken, coated sides up, on baking sheet; spray lightly with cooking spray. shopping list
- Bake 40 min. or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through (180ºF). shopping list
How to make it
- This is from my cookbook at:
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at foodpals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes and get a copy of my free e-cookbook.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- kitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!