30 Minute Italian Pork Chop DinnerFrom kitchenwitchcooks 7 years ago
- 30 Minute Italian pork chop Dinner shopping list
- 2 cups instant brown rice shopping list
- 4 pork chops shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves shopping list
- 1 green and red pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup Shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- cook rice as directed on package. shopping list
- Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet on high heat until hot. Add chops; cook 2 min. or until browned. Reduce heat to medium; turn chops over. Sprinkle with oregano; top with pepper strips. Drizzle with dressing; top with tomatoes with their liquid. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 12 min. or until chop juices run clear and chops are no longer pink in center. shopping list
- Spoon rice onto serving plates; top with chops. Increase heat under skillet to high. Cook vegetable mixture 1 to 2 min. or until vegetables are tender and sauce is thickened. Spoon over chops; top with cheese. shopping list
How to make it
- This is from my cookbook at:
- Hope to see you there!
- Kitchen Witch
- By the way - anyone who joins one of my groups at foodpals.com can sign up for a free monthly newsletter filled with even more recipes and get a copy of my free e-cookbook.
The Cookkitchenwitchcooks Buffalo, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!