Bran MuffinesFrom linfancy 8 years ago
- 1 cup 100% stone ground whole wheat flour. shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. bran shopping list
- 1/2 c. raisins (optional) shopping list
- 1 egg well blended shopping list
- 1/2 c. honey or mollasses shopping list
- 3/4 c. milk shopping list
- 2 Tblsp. soft butter or shortening. shopping list
How to make it
- Put dry ingredients & raisins into bowl.
- Moisten with egg, honey, milk and shortening. blend together.
- Bake in well-greased muffin tins at 400 degrees for 25-25 minutes. Makes 24 bran muffins.
The Cooklinfancy Ozark, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!