Polenta GorgonzolaFrom mattbott 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a pan and when hot, add the sage leaves and fry in batches until crisp. Dry on absorbent paper towel.
- Place the water & milk in a large saucepan over a medium heat and bring to boil.
- Pour in the polenta slowly in a thin stream, whisking so its doesn't form lumps. Reduce the heat to low.
- Stir for approx 5 - 20 mins (depending on the type of polenta … see packets instructions for details) or until the polenta starts to leave the side of the pan.
- Stir in one third of crumbled gorgonzola cheese.
- Spoon the Polenta into bowls and top with the left over Gorgonzola & sage leaves.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- mattbott Melbourne, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔