Yummy Chocolate CakeFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1 pkg(181/4oz) chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg.(2.1oz) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 13/4c water shopping list
- 3 egg whites shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 11/4c fat-free milk shopping list
- 1/4tsp almond extract shopping list
- 1 pkg(1.4oz) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix shopping list
- 1 carton(8oz)frozen reduced-fat whipped topping shopping list
- chocolate curls shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl,combine the cake mix,pudding mix,water and egg whites. Beat on low speed for 1 min.;beat on medium speed for 2 mins.
- Pour into a 15x10x1" baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 12-18 mins or till toothpick inserted near center comes out clean Cool on wire rack.
- For frosting,place milk and extract in a large bowl. Sprinkle with a third of the pudding mix;let stand 1 min. Whisk pudding into milk. Repeat twice with remaining pudding mix. Whisk pudding 2 mins. longer. Let stand for 15 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Frost cake. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired.
- Calories:197,Fat:5g,Sat. Fat:3g. per slice