Creamy chicken noodle casseroleFrom annc 5 years ago
- 12 oz. pkg. rotini pasta shopping list
- 1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken shopping list
- 2 Tb oil shopping list
- 1 medium vidalia or sweet onion, diced shopping list
- 2 or 3 ribs celery, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup each red and green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery soup shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp season salt shopping list
- 8 oz. can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 2 cups colby and monteray jack shredded cheese blend shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place pot of water on high heat to boil.
- Prep onion, celery, peppers and set aside.
- Skin, de-bone and chop chicken, set aside.
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Saute' veggies until tender.
- In large bowl, combine soups, sour cream, seasonings, and water chestnuts and cheese.
- Stir in chicken, veggies and well drained pasta and pour into large, greased casserole dish.
- Bake 45 minutes.
The Cookannc Murfreesboro, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!