Sugar Free Raspberry SorbetFrom cobrien05 5 years ago
- 3 (12 ounce) packages frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest shopping list
- Optional Garnish: strips of orange rind shopping list
How to make it
- Add raspberries to food processor or blender for 15 seconds.
- Add orange juice, lemon juice, and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and blend for 30 seconds, stopping to scrape sides down.
- Pour mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a bowl, pressing the back of a spoon against the strainer to squeeze out juice. Discard seeds and pulp.
- Stir in orange zest.
- Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan; freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes and add garnish, if desired.