Esterrich Cream CheeseFruit DessertFrom doydy14 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place the philadelphia cream cheese and the milk in a blender and blend until cheese is fully mixed with the milk.
- Place the canned fruit syrup in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and quickly set to low.
- Slowly add the gelatine to the pan stirring constantly. Continue to stir until all gel is dissolved.
- Add the gel/syrup mixture to the milk/cheese mixture already in the blender and mix thoroughly.
- Place the sliced fruits in a baking dish or deep dish evenly distributed.
- Pour the blended mixture over the fruits.Cover the dish with either foil or plastic. Set in refrigerator until the dessert firms up. (About 2 hrs)
- Serve cold!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- doydy14 Riverview, FL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookdoydy14 Riverview, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!