Tuna SisigFrom fatrasta 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil shopping list
- 1 cup tuna, cut into 1/4 inch thick slices shopping list
- 2 tablespoon barbecue marinade (soysauce, catsup, lemonjuice) shopping list
- juice from 6 pcs. of calamansi shopping list
- 1 piece white onion, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Labuyo Red hot pepper sauce or any hotsauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Marinate tuna in Barbecue Marinade for 5-15 minutes.
- 2. Pan-fry the tuna for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- 3. Remove from pan and cut into bite size pieces.
- 4. Place cut up tuna in hot sizzling plate.
- 5. Pour calamansi juice and chopped onions over the tuna.
- 6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7. Serve with Labuyo Red Hot Pepper Sauce or any hot sauce to add spice.
The Cookfatrasta Cebu, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!