Coconut BallsFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
- 1 stick of butter (melted) shopping list
- 1 can Eagle Bran milk shopping list
- 2 boxes confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 2 boxes or 1 large pkg. angel flake coconut shopping list
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, shape into balls. shopping list
- In a double boiler mix: shopping list
- 1 large pkg. semi-sweet chocolate bits shopping list
- 1/2 c. paraffin shopping list
How to make it
- Heat until all chocolate and paraffin are melted.
- Then dip candy balls into chocolate and place on waxed paper.
- Top with pecan if desired.
- Let cool.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
could use the store bought dipping chco. in walmart they have almond vanilla ect.tasty recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it