Microwave Almond Roca BarkFrom ayngelwing 5 years ago
How to make it
- Microwave butter and brown sugar in microwave-safe bowl for approx. 1-1.5 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and whisk.
- Microwave again for approx 3.5-4 minutes
- Whisk and add 1/2 cups ground almonds
- Microwave approx. 1 min more
- Spread on 9"X13" cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle slivered almonds on top
- Cool completely, then break into pieces
The Cookayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!