Chicken Aspragus BakeFrom foodienewbie 5 years ago
- (2) 4 oz chicken breasts shopping list
- 10-15 stacks asparagus shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Bragg's Amino Acids shopping list
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 4-6 pc. Melba toast, crushed (optional) shopping list
- Mozarella (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bake dish place 2 4oz pieces of raw chicken. If you choose to use frozen, add approx. 20 min to cook time.
- Chop aspragus into 2 inch pieces. Add to bake dish.
- Add Chicken or vegetable stock, Bragg's and garlic.
- Place in 375* oven covered with aluminum foil for 20 min.
- For the last 10 min cook uncovered and add mozarella cheese and crushed melba toast.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- foodienewbie San Jose, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfoodienewbie San Jose, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!