Grilled Chicken And Roasted PotatoesFrom scrub_hero28 5 years ago
- Pinch of savory shopping list
- Pinch of tarragon shopping list
- Sprinkle of cajun seasoning shopping list
- Dash of allspice shopping list
- Dash of garlic powder shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- chicken breasts (medium sized, no bones) shopping list
- baby red potatoes (5 to 7) shopping list
- Italian vinaigrette shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Dice Red Potatoes
- 2. Toss potatoes into cake pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- 3. Season potatoes w/ savory, tarragon, cajun sea., allspice, and GP.
- 4. Bake uncovered at 350 F' for 50 minutes, then bake covered (with foil) for 30 minutes.
- 5. Dip chicken breasts in Italian Vinaigrette (after you cover the potatoes).
- 6. Grill or Skillet chicken until potatoes are ready.
- 7. SERVE!!!
People Who Like This Dish 1
- scrub_hero28 Hampton, VA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookscrub_hero28 Hampton, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!