zuccini and carmalized onion tartFrom steffytoo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Slice onion thinly.
- Carmalize slowly in olive oil and butter until very soft and sweet.
- Add zuccini and continue to carmalize vegatables.
- Add thyme, salt and pepper.
- When vegatables are soft, mound in the center of the pie crust.
- Slice tomato over other vegatables.
- Shred asiago on top of veg.
- Fold up the edges of the crust.
- Brush crust with egg, and sprinkle with parm.
- Bake 375 for 30 min. until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- steffytoo Beaverton, OR
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksteffytoo Beaverton, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!