Christmas Kiss CookiesFrom teriniemi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Add flour. Blend.
- Chill dough (it is much easier to roll when it is hardened- but not too hard- if you over-chill, just leave on counter for a few minutes to soften).
- Heat oven to 375.
- Using 1 tbsp dough, shape it around a chocolate kiss and roll into a ball- making sure you can not see the kiss
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake 12 minutes or until cookies or set but not brown.
- Cool slightly, remove to wire rack.
- While warm, roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in tightly covered container.
The Cookteriniemi Evans, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!