Frozen Pumpkin PieFrom chericharmaine 5 years ago
- 9” baked graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1 c. fresh cooked pumpkin (or canned pumpkin) shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- ½ t. ginger shopping list
- ¼ t. nutmeg shopping list
- ½ c. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 1 pt. vanilla ice-cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix pumpkin, sugar, salt, spices and pecans. Fold into whipped cream. Place scoops of ice-cream in pie shell and pour pumpkin mixture over ice-cream. Freeze at least 2 hours. Garnish with additional whipped cream.
The Cookchericharmaine Dartmouth, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!