Cherries Jubilee Cheesecake BarsFrom gamblinggal 7 years ago
- 1 package Betty Crocker(r) SuperMoist(r) cherry chip cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine, butter or spread,* softened shopping list
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy cherry ready-to-spread frosting shopping list
- 1-2 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325. Beat dry cake mix and margarine in large bowl on low speed until crumbly; reserve 1 cup. Press remaining crumbly mixture in bottom of ungreased 13x9x2-inch rectangular pan. Beat cream cheese, Almond Extract and frosting in same bowl on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture. Bake about 45 minutes or until set; cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
The Cookgamblinggal Kansas City, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!