Breaded Chicken SandwichFrom inskydiamonds 6 years ago
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 large beaten egg shopping list
- cayenne pepper to taste shopping list
- garlic salt to taste shopping list
- fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup grated mozarella cheese shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 cheese and herb kaiser roll, or your favorite roll shopping list
How to make it
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Mix the bread crumbs, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Dip each strip into the egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook the chicken strips on the skillet until completely cooked all the way through. (About 30 minutes).
- Turn on the broiler.
- Put the chicken strips on a cookie sheet.
- Split the cheeses up between the chicken strips and sprinkle on top.
- Put the chicken topped in cheese in the broiler for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Put 3 strips of chicken on a roll and enjoy!
The Cookinskydiamonds Santa Cruz, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!