Confetti Chicken WrapsFrom peggy_sue 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced or cut into thin strips (about 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1 pound skinless, bonelss chicken breast halves, sliced into thin strips shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- One 15 1/2 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup shredded, reduced-fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup salsa shopping list
- eight 8-inch tortillas shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bell pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken, cumin and chili powder and cook until chicken is no longer pink, 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, corn, cheese and salsa. Cook until heated through and the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stack the torillas on a microwave-safe plate, uncovered, and heat in the microwave until warmed through, 30-45 seconds.
- Assemble by placing the chicken mix down the center of each tortilla. Wrap Burrito-style and serve with sour cream as desired.
The Cookpeggy_sue Waxahachie, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!