Italian Cheese PieFrom pood 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla, ricotta cheese and lemon peel until well blended.
- Pour into the pie shell and bake for 60-65 minutes, or until the filling is set and the edges are golden.
- Let cool then chill for 4 hours, serve or cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Don't worry if the center of this pie falls slightly after you take it out of the oven. It usually does.
People Who Like This Dish 3
- cookingforfun Marblehead, MA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- pood Georgiana, AL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔