chocolate cranberry and macadamia nut cookiesFrom kytigger 8 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries (about 6 ounces) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (about 8 1/2 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped roasted macadamia nuts (about 4 1/2 ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper. Sift first 3 ingredients into medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until fluffy. Add both sugars and beat until blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then vanilla. Add dry ingredients and beat just until blended. Using spatula, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and nuts.
- For large cookies, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared sheets, spacing 21/2 inches apart. For small cookies, drop dough by level tablespoonfuls onto sheets, spacing 11/2 inches apart.
- Bake cookies until just golden, about 18 minutes for large cookies and about 15 minutes for small cookies. Cool on sheets.
- Do ahead Can be made ahead. Store airtight at room temperature up to 2 days or freeze up to 2 weeks.