Blueberry -n- Peach Pudding CakeFrom wdsdy 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced or sliced peaches, well drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Spread blueberries and drained peaches in the bottom of a 9-inch square pan or an 11x7-inch rectangular baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Heat oven to 350-degrees.
- In another bowl, blend flour, baking powder and soda, salt, and 1 cup sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients with egg mixture just until blended.
- Spoon over the fruit layer and gently spread.
- Combine the 3/4 cup sugar with cornstarch; spread evenly over batter. Carefully pour the boiling water over all.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert dishes with your favorite topping and enjoy!
- Serves 6 to 8.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- wdsdy GA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookwdsdy GA
- Not added to any groups yet!