Chicken And BiscuitsFrom cookin_in_pa 5 years ago
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream (I bought store brand) shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded mild cheddar cheese (bought sharp & store brand) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix (used Bisquick) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375º. Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream in a 8-inch square baking dish. Stir in chicken, vegetables and cheese.
- Stir milk and remaining sour cream into baking mix. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls into 6 mounds on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until biscuit top is golden brown and chicken mixture is hot & bubbly.