Ground Beef CasseroleFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1 1 lb. pkg. of ground beef (browned) shopping list
- 1 pkg. frozen peas (thawed) shopping list
- 2 c. finely diced celery shopping list
- 1 can mushroom soup diluted with 2 Tbsps. milk shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt...1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 small onion (chopped) shopping list
- 1 c. bean sprouts (drained) shopping list
- Toss above ingredients lightly. shopping list
How to make it
- Place in 1 1/2 quart greased casserole...sprinkle with 1 cup crushed potato chips.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour...cover with aluminum foil for first half hour.
- Serves 4-6.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
bean sprouts different a must try thanks bluemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it