Chicken Chorizo Pasta with a creamy sauceFrom mrsmurphy 7 years ago
- 2 single chicken breast shopping list
- 3x chorizo sausage – sliced shopping list
- 400g penne pasta shopping list
- 50g butter shopping list
- 150g parmesan cheese – grated shopping list
- 50g extra parmesan cheese – grated shopping list
- 150ml milk shopping list
- 150ml Cream shopping list
- 3x tomatoes – deseeded & diced shopping list
- baby spinach shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- parsley - chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Char grill chicken & sausages. (Slice chicken before serving)
- Cook pasta as packet directions
- Place butter, milk & cream in a pan over low heat until butter is melted & well combined, remove from heat add parmesan cheese, salt & pepper stir until blended & smooth.
- Drain pasta, toss with baby spinach leaves & chorizo sausage mix through creamy sauce.
- Add tomato, Plate up pasta, top with sliced chicken, sprinkle with extra parmesan & parsley.