Yammy English MuffinFrom fucco 5 years ago
- Sponge (1cup + 1 1/2 Tbsp of flour,1/2 Tsp of dry yeast, 1 Tbsp of honey, 3/4 cup of warm water) shopping list
- flour mixture (3/4 cup + 1 1/2 Tbsp of flour, 1/2 Tsp of dry yeast, 2 Tbsp of powder milk) shopping list
- butter mixture (3Tbsp of softened unsalted butter, 1 1/4 Tsp of salt) shopping list
- corn meal shopping list
How to make it
- put all ingredients of spange in big bowl and mix well.
- cover spoge with flower mixture (don't mis. just cover surface)
- cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and rest it for an hour.
- add buttre mixture to ste3, and mix well with wooden spoon to make it all moisted.
- it rest for 20 min, then knead it untill dough become very smooth (10~15min)
- let it rest untill the dough become double in size (30~40 min in 40C tempture room)
- oil the surface of dough, and let it rest for another 20min ( ~24hours in fridge)
- prepare cornmeal bed.
- roll out the dough, and make it to 8 balls, and 15 min bench time.
- press the ball on to cornmeal bed . do it to both side and make it to 1 inch tthickness.
- grill them 150C electric griddle 5~10 min for each side or colored nice golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- fucco Tokyo, JP
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔