Cheesy Chicken And Vegetable BakeFrom flovie 6 years ago
- 1 Cup water hot shopping list
- 1 Cups KRAFT 2% milk Shredded Reduced Fat sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 Cup BREAKSTONE'S FREE or KNUDSEN FREE light sour cream shopping list
- 1 Package Stove Top stuffing mix for chicken shopping list
- 1 Can cream of chicken soup (10-3/4 oz.) low-fat reduced-sodium condensed shopping list
- 1 Package frozen mixed vegetables (16 oz.) thawed shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the dry stuffing mix evenly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside. Add hot water to remaining stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- PLACE chicken over dry stuffing mix in baking dish. Mix soup, sour cream, cheese and vegetables; spoon over chicken. Top with the prepared stuffing.
- BAKE 30 to 40 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- flovie Fairmont, WV
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔