Roast BeefChicken SandwichFrom abbyabitha 8 years ago
- French Loaf shopping list
- Half pound roast beef shopping list
- Sliced chicken breast ( I slice mine of of a roast chicken when I make other meals.) about 6 thick slices shopping list
- romaine lettuce - about 6 leaves shopping list
- Sliced Provolone - 6-8 slices shopping list
- 2.5 ounces bleu cheese - fresh shopping list
- mayonaisse shopping list
How to make it
- Slice french loaf long ways in half. Sandwich style.
- Toast bread in oven at 400 for approx. 15 minutes or till starting to brown.
- remove bread and spread with mayonaisse
- on on piece of bread spread the bleu cheese, it can be sliced and laid on bread or if at room temp you can spread it.
- on other peice of bread lay the slices of provolone.
- Let bread cool to room temp. with cheese on it.
- After Cooling, lay sliced roast beef down the sandwich
- lay sliced chicken breast down the sandwich.
- finish by piling on lettuce and then closing the sandwich.
- Slice into managable pieces.
- store in ziplock in Fridge.
The Cookabbyabitha Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!