Turkey KielbasaFrom cgrossman11 7 years ago
- olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 of a white onion sliced and about an 1/8th chopped finely shopping list
- Couple scoops minced garlic shopping list
- Tbsp honey dijon mustard shopping list
- Tbsp or so of honey shopping list
- Handful or so of Jarred Jalepenos (Milder pepper if you want it less spicy) shopping list
- About a 1/3 bottle of Negro Modelo (another dark beer would prob work fine) shopping list
- chili powder, Cayene pepper, crushed red pepper, salt, pepper, basil, paprika, parsley....All to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Large pan or skillet
- Heat up pan and add olive oil, some of the beer, garlic, and the finely chopped onions
- Once its sizzling add onions and jalepenos, stir it up a bit.
- Add in kielbasa, cook and stir for a minute or so on high
- Turn to med/high and begin to add rest of the beer and the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook until kielbasa is done and the sauce is reduced
- I like it with spanish rice!!
The Cookcgrossman11 Brighton, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!